Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 3 - Tuesday

Woke up to a very hazy morning here. Ashok was taking a flight somewhere so he brought his luggage down to our room to store. I showered, applied make-up, then went down to the salon for my hair services. What a luxury. They take their time, it is theraputic, and so relaxing. I had a headache, my sinuses are out of whack here. Must be some different pollen and the dust aggrivating them. The head massage they give really helps lift the pressure. Since this was my 2nd trip to the salon, I was a regular. The stylist even did more to my hair than last time. He used stying product and ran the iron through it a bit and really styled it for no extra charge.

They shampoo your hair sitting up using a squirt bottle of water and adding shampoo. Here is a girl shampooing my hair:
Some of the salon staff watching the guy blow-dry my hair:



David and I scootered over to the office. Here's a little video footage David took of his ride to the office:



David was in a meeting. One of Lamont's jobs is to be a runner for the office. He scootered to get our lunch, which was noodles. Not so easy to eat, I'd pay $5 for a fork right now!I just brought the noodles up to my mouth and bit off what I could and sucked in the rest. That's how everybody does it.

Some shots of us eating lunch. Notice Forrest's dog, Roscoe, in the photos with me...somehow no matter where I am, I always manage to make friends with a dog:




We scootered back to the hotel, where I hung out for a bit to rest. Some of the staff swung by the hotel in a cab to pick up David. They went to tour some factory together. I stayed behind to rest.

Tonight was relaxing. We just walked around and relaxed the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment